Monday 23 March 2009

Lucky Cave Rocks

Wow Its been hectic, I’ve probably spent more time in my car than in my bed!
But that does mean I’ve been up to some really cool stuff with some really cool people…

…the main deal here was an actual river in an actual creek boat. It was touch and go but I managed a run down the infamous Fairy Glen, not been to this Class V welsh gem in far too long. Even better I got to share it with 3 Glen virgins, Chris, Rich and Rhod, who proper loved it! The icing in the cake was I managed to bag myself another Lucky Cave Rock after losing my original somewhere along the way!




Rich main lining Cave Drop

Some banter about full face helmets in an eddy ;o)

OK so still no water, but the Surf picked up again, 5ft and clean forecast drew me to South Wales, 4 hours on the water and this is the kind of thing I was met with as soon as I’d left the beach – bugger another 15 minutes, ah well at least summers starting to get going…
And finally some intelligent graffiti we found in the pub!
I'm off to go float my boat - more tomorrow...
Ben