Monday 26 January 2009

The worlds unluckiest guy

Wow what a year 2009 has turned out to be!

It looked promising start with a surfing trip to Morocco [more later], Instead possibly the worst run of bad events. A split from my girlfriend kicked it off, one last surf session left me with Leptosorosis, 3 days to let it get a grip of my body whilst Traveling back from Morocco and my core temperature getting far too close to 40 degree's C left me with a night in hospital on a drip and a weeks worth of Antibiotics. With the worst of the Lepo behind me a good night out was called for...

...all was going swimmingly until, completely unprovoked I caught some ****'s fist in my face, Fracturing my cheek and breaking my nose in two places. Two weeks later, some complications and a rebuild to my nose and I'm getting back on my feet.

Hey if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? Heres a photo from the recovery process